Sunday, April 23, 2006

CURRENT PROGRESS (Usually Updated Every Sunday)



No new progress this week since I was on vacation. I had a wonderful trip, and did think about the novel from time to time, but then put it out of my mind altogether, along with all the other parts of my normal routine, in order to enjoy some "away time", which helped me recharge/refresh. I feel so much more relaxed right now! This feeling will last only a day or two, probably, then I'll be back into the thick of things, but at least I'll have the lasting, fond memories....

And being refreshed means I'm now eager to get back into the novel and make up for lost time! I have a plan of attack, a goal (Chapter 9 by the end of the week if not sooner), and the energy to dive in!

Best wishes to everyone else out there who is working on a novel!

Adrian

No comments: