Saturday, December 01, 2007

PARALLEL WRITING PROJECT UPDATE



I recently closed the PWP site for retooling. I reopened it today, Dec. 1st, to invite people curious about it to learn more and consider taking part. I hope to get a group of about 6-8 serious writers together to help each other with feedback and also to take advantage of the Parallel Writing idea.

If anyone wishes to link to the site, please link to my main web site address:

http://www.geocities.com/americanauthor

You're welcome to "steal" the banner and resize it to your needs.

Feel free to contact me by email or through this blog if you have any questions or wish to take part.

Visit the PWP site to learn more about significant changes to the project and also to view the first novel template.

Grazie,

Adrian

No comments: