I Am One With the Force: Rogue One
3 months ago
1. Write only on the WIP until the WIP is done (this draft).I'll keep you posted as I bring this draft to its conclusion within April!
2. Never go back to read more than the last scene before starting new writing, unless I have to search back to check a detail to maintain continuity.
3. Move forward with a bare minimum of editing as I go.
4. Read over and tweak current work only if it doesn't interfere with meeting the day's word count goal within the time available.
5. Believe that everything I'm writing is the best thing I've ever written and, besides, it'll all work out in the editing.